POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Getting closer... : Getting closer... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:29:23 EDT (-0400)
  Getting closer...
From: Ive
Date: 10 Feb 2011 01:46:46
Message: <4d5389d6@news.povray.org>
...but not yet there.

This is for the time being the last look into Vermeers atelier. Still a
lot of work left (e.g. the bass viol needs to be reworked to match the
detail level of the virginals and the chair) but one of the nice things
of being just a hobbyist: no deadlines and I can switch to something
else whenever I like.
Nonetheless any criticism is greatly appreciated as sooner or later I
will come back to it - and I assume it will not last 9 years again ;)

As a side-note: POV 3.7 SSLT does not (yet?) work together with
radiosity therefor for the pitcher scattering media for some SSS effect
is used.

-Ive

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'music lesson (view 4).jpg' (172 KB)

Preview of image 'music lesson (view 4).jpg'
music lesson (view 4).jpg